Tuesday 30 July 2019

Vanta - School branding & Interior Design - Brand Design Agency India

 

Apollo Group Inc. is a US leader in adult and online education. They aim to advance access to quality global education through visionary leadership, dynamic student and faculty culture and an impressive local and national reputation.

The brief was to create a brand for a new form of adult education, which included name generation, brand identity and tone of voice. I-AM created a versatile brand language that could be easily translated and understood across a number of countries and cultures.

The space that I-AM created for the face-to-face learning at Vanta is an incredibly flexible space allowing mentors and students to easily meet in a comfortable and inspiring environment. The online Vanta pilots are up and running and experiencing great success.



What we did

Brand Identity
Name Generation
Tone of Voice
Brand Application
Interior Design

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for. I'll come back to this blog for sure! Creative Business Branding Useful information shared..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us nice info.Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.

    ReplyDelete