Tuesday 30 July 2019

Seven Dials - Pop-up Sourcing & Management, Collateral Design, Retail Mix - Brand Design Agency India

 ttt

I-AM Beyond have been working with Shaftesbury to create compelling retail destinations and brand awareness campaigns for some time. Shaftesbury commissioned I-AM Beyond to review Seven Dials in Covent Garden and establish it as a destination retail area.

I-AM Beyond conducted a branding exercise to define the essence of Seven Dials culminating in a re-brand and re-alignment of the area. With a new brand vision for the ‘discerning modern shopper’, our team has worked with Shaftesbury to roll out the new brand proposition. This process has incorporated new collateral, a new website, pop-up store strategy, retail mix strategy and ongoing brand awareness campaigns that are fully in-line with Seven Dials’ target audience and the retails brands that want to attract them.

After the successful re-launch of the area and trade-focused events such as the Pop-Up Raffle incentive, I-AM Beyond are continuing to work with Shaftesbury to communicate their brand essence.


What we did

Pop-up Sourcing
Pop-up Management
Brand Identity
Brand Strategy
Collateral Design
Event Strategy
Event Production
Marketing Strategy
Retail Mix
Website Design

2 comments:

  1. A Corporate branding products strategy is more than just a marketing campaign and a great logo. Your corporate branding manual is your guide for how to connect with your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work… company branding Excellent read, I just passed this into a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that.

    ReplyDelete